- Put a frying pan on a medium/high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl with the Oat Dream and whisk together. Season.
- Turn the heat in the pan down to low and add the eggs, stirring whilst they cook.
- Take the eggs off the heat when they are nearly cooked leaving residual heat in the pan to finish them to your ideal texture.
- Blitz the pesto ingredients in a food processor, this will make 2 servings.
- Arrange the eggs on top of the GG crackers. Slice and scatter the cherry tomatoes on top and dollop with a little pesto.
- Season with extra salt and pepper to taste. Serve, garnished with basil leaves.
*GG Crispbread are available at Holland and Barrett